Sunday 20 September 2015

Procrastination leads to Failure

I started writing down some things that I have to keep reminding the artist in me. When painting, when not painting, I tend to wonder off, becoming unfocussed, and it's mainly due to procrastination.
Having a very busy schedule with a daytime job, 5 children and a wife, painting academy, cycling 4 to 8hrs a week, groceries and other chores, it's quite easy to be unproductive when it comes to drawing and painting.

So I thought I'd make myself some posters to remind me of the important things an artist should be aware of at all times.

The first one is advise I should be putting as a wallpaper on my laptop (when I wonder off to the www for too long), and in other places I am to be found when I'm not creating.

Procrastination leads to Failure so pick up your tools and get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment