Friday 2 October 2015

100% music on the radio please

Here's another one within the music theme.
Some may find I'm very critical for radio, but I really think this medium should be a lot more about music, like it used to be in the eighties and nineties, than it is about news and commercials.

When I'm driving to work in the morning, I hear 2 or 3 songs in the +30 min ride. That makes me a bit sad. Radio as a medium has so much potential to be a culturally lifting experience. Now it's merely publicity and sensationalism.

Here's my 2 cents:

I was testing my new copic sketch markers for the first time. The first word I inked was "music" using the Warm Grey 9. All the sudden it started bleeding an aweful lot of ink on the letter "S". It bled so much that it came far out of the boundaries of my letter. I had to correct with a white gel pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment